I see a lot of traffic in the tracked tag of pics that are not Jensen Ackles, but instead are from someone who thought to paste Jensen’s head on someone else’s body.
Here’s some simple criteria:
1. Is his body massively ripped like a bodybuilder?
If you answered “Yes”, this is not Jensen Ackles. Hey, most of us prefer him the way he is. Shocking, I know. I suppose you’d kick him out of bed? What are you even doing in this tag?!
2. Is he in any way naked or lewdly posed?
If you answered “Yes”, this is not Jensen Ackles. Jensen Ackles is a classy, modest son of a bitch, and he doesn’t do that sort of thing. On the day that he does, TRUST US, you’ll know.
3. Is he having sex with Jared Padalecki/ Misha Collins / Jeffrey Dean Morgan / Chad Michael Murray / some actress he’s probably never met / the friend who emailed it to you?
If you answered “Yes”, this is not Jensen Ackles. This is fanart and/or wish fulfillment. But enjoy it, as some of it is quite good.
4. Is he shirtless and gaily wearing a cowboy hat?
If you answered “Yes”, congratulations. You actually probably did find a real picture of Jensen Ackles. I think he would want you to salt and burn it, but it’s not mandatory.
5. Is he wearing brick pants?
If you answered “Yes”, I know you were thinking I was about to dash your hopes here, butbrick pants are fucking real. You’re welcome.
So, let’s review:
In conclusion, quit glutting up the tracked tags with manips and garbage. This man is beautiful enough on his own.
And neither, sadly, is the one of him sprawled in his tighty whiteys against what looks like a hay bale.